OWNER / HEAD INSTRUCTOR
Black Belt under Samuel Braga and World-Class Competitor
- 2018 IBJJF No Gi Pan American Medalist
- IBJJF BJJ Pro Atlanta Champion
- IBJJF Atlanta Open 2x Middleweight Champion
- IBJJF Chicago Open Middleweight Champion
- IBJJF Charlotte Open Middle Heavyweight Champion
- IBJJF Chicago Open 3rd Place
- IBJJF Charlotte Open 2nd Place
- Battle Mountain Black Belt Champion
- Competed multiple times in IBJJF Pan Ams and World Championships
A true passion for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
After wrestling in high school and college, Logan found his true passion – Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He prides himself on his technical understanding of Jiu Jitsu and his modern style of the game.
Logan has been training for over ten years. Jiu Jitsu is not what he does, but rather who he is. He loves to share his passion to others with hopes to impact their lives as Jiu Jitsu has impacted his own.
When Logan is not on the mats, you can find him spending time with his girlfriend and his family.
An avid fan of extreme sports, Logan loves to ride his dirt bike and skateboard during the weekends.